Gels & Tools Used: Base Gel, Hard Gel/Medium-Gel, Colour Gels #103, #2017, #3, Gloss Gel, Deluxe Upper Arch Brush, Dotting Tool
1. On a well prepared nail, apply base layer of Base Gel, cure.
2. Apply Colour Gel #103 Orange Flambé to nail, cure and repeat.
3. With Deluxe Upper Arch Brush to create a curved line with Color Gel #2017 Liquorice, beginning at the cuticle and working its way midway through the nail. Repeat.
4. With Dotting Tool create dots with Colour Gel #2017 Liquorice that follow the outline previously created. Cure
5. With Dotting Tool create smaller dots with Colour Gel #3 Snow White inside the #2017 dots . Cure
6. Create Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure
7. Apply final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.
8. Wipe sticky residue off with Nail Cleanse.
Nail Art Designed by Sarah O’Brien