Gels & Tools Used: Base Gel, Hard Gel/ Medium Gel, Colour Gels 123, 126, Gloss Gel, dotting tool
1. On a well prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
2. Apply Colour Gel #123 Namib Desert to most of nail, leaving a round side for the second color, cure. Repeat.
3. Apply Colour Gel #126 Savannah Dusk to rounded side of nail, cure , repeat.
4. Apply Hard Gel or Medium Gel to entire nail for strength and upper arch, cure.
5. If required clean nail and refine surface with grey buffer, clean nail.
6. Apply Gloss Gel to entire nail- DO NOT CURE.
7. With dotting tool, dot Colour Gel #123 Namib Desert over rounded side, allow to level a few seconds to create the crocodile pattern, cure.
8. Wipe residue from nail to bring out more of the pattern.
9. Apply final finishing layer of Gloss Gel, cure.
10. Wipe final residue with Nail Cleanse.
Designed by Michele Boruch