Gels & Tools Used: Base Gel, Hard Gel/Medium Gel, Colour Gels #1,127, Gloss Gel, dotting tool
1. On a well prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel, Cure.
2. Apply Colour Gel #127 Victoria Falls to French tip. Cure . Repeat.
3. Apply Hard Gel or Medium Gel to entire nail, create upper arch. Cure.
4. Remove sticky residue, apply Gloss Gelt to entire nail. Do not cure.
5. With dotting tool apply small dots of Colour Gel # 1 French White to the French tip, allow gel to settle, creating the crocodile look. Cure.
6. Apply final finishing layer of Gloss Gel, cure.
7. Wipe final residue with Nail Cleanse
Nail Art by Michele Boruch