Gels & Tools Used: Base Gel ,Hard/Medium Gel, Colour Gels #174, Gloss Gel, Upper Arch Brush, Nail Art Tweezers, Rhinestones, Feather
1. On a well prepared nail, apply layer of Base Gel, cure.
2. Apply colour gel #174 Samba your Socks Off to nail, cure and repeat do not cure 2nd coat
3. Place the feather onto the sticky gel and flatten, using Nail Art Tweezers.
4. Apply a thin layer of Soft Gel and cure.
5. Remove sticky residue with Nail Cleanse and buff lightly until smooth.
6. Apply a thin layer of Soft Gel, do not cure. Apply rhinestones around the nail edge using tweezers.
7. Create Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure
8. Apply final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.
9. Wipe sticky residue off with Nail Cleanse.