Gels & Tools Used: Base Gel ,Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Colour Gels #174, 1, 175,138,2017, Gloss Gel, Upper Arch Brush, #17 Deluxe Nail Art Brush, Dotting Tool
1. On a well prepared nail, apply layer of Base Gel, cure.
2. Apply colour gel #174 Samba Your Socks Off to nail, cure and repeat
3. Apply a thin layer of Soft Gel, do not cure
4. Create a circle of 4 big dots using colour gel #1 French White and a Dotting Tool. Add smaller dots of colour gel #175 Havana Nights in each white dot. Do not cure
5. Draw outward strokes from the centre of each white dot, using the tip of the upper arch brush. Cure.
6. Place smaller white dots in between the previously placed dots, completing the circle. Add smaller dots of colour gel #138 Melting Mercury into the centre of each white dot. Do not cure.
7. Draw outward strokes diagonally as in step 5. Cure
8. Place 6 small white dots around the centre of the nail plate, with a smaller dot using colour gel #2017 Liquorice on top of each. Cure.
9. Apply a droplet of Soft Gel to the centre of the nail and place a gem in the centre, cure
10.Create Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure
11.Apply final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.
12.Wipe sticky residue off with Nail Cleanse.