Gels & Tools Used: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Color Gels #190 Free Imagination, #191 Treasure Chest, #192 Dreams are Forever, Fine Lavender Glitter Powder, #4 Delux Brush Flat #17 Delux Nail Art Brush, Dotting Tool, Tweezers, Clear Stud Gems.
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply #1 French White to one side of the nail, apply #191 Treasure Chest to the other side. Cure. Repeat.
- Apply a thin layer of Soft Gel only on the white side of the nail. Do not cure.
- Using a Dotting Tool randomly apply dots of #190 Free Imagination, #191 Treasure Chest, #192 Dreams are Forever. Lightly sprinkle Find Lavender Glitter Powder on the white side of the nail. Using the #17 Delux Nail Art Brush design swirls in the wet Gel creating a marbled effect. Cure.
- Apply Soft Gel over the entire nail. Do not cure. Place Clear Stud Gems in a line down the center of the nail. Cure.
- Create the Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.