You will need: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Color Gels: 175 Havana Nights and 178 The Rio, #4 Delux Brush Flat #17 Delux Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush, Fine Silver Glitter Powder.
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply #175 Havana Nights from the free edge to the center of the nail. Do not cure. Apply #178 The Rio from the cuticle region to the center of the nail. Where the two colors meet use a Gel #4 Flat Brush to feather the two colors allowing them to blend. Cure. Repeat.
- Apply a gripping layer of Soft Gel. Do not cure.
- Dip the edge of the #4 Flat Art Brush in Soft Gel, then in Fine Silver Glitter. Sparingly apply glitter to the center of the nail where the two colors meet working from the center outwards in a graded fashion. Cure.
- Create Upper the Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.