Romantic Colour Blocking
You will need: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Color Gels: 199 Rose Bud, 200 Beauty of Perfection, 201 Wilting Bouquet, 202 Gorgeous Decay, #4 Delux Brush Flat, #17 Delux Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush.
On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Follow with a grip layer of Soft Gel. Cure and clean with Nail Cleanse.
- Draw squares to create a design using an Upper Arch Brush and 202 Gorgeous Decay. Cure the lines of each square.
- Fill each square shape with two layers of: 199 Rose Bud, 200 Beauty of Perfection, 201 Wilting Bouquet, 202 Gorgeous Decay using the Art Brush. Work from the lightest to the darkest color. Cure each layer.
- Use the tip of the Upper Arch Brush to outline the squares. Cure.
- Create the Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply a final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.