You will need: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Free Edge Gel, Color Gel: 202 Gorgeous Decay, 168 Gilded Reflection, #4 Delux Brush Flat, #17 Delux Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush, #4 French (Angled) Brush, Gems of varying sizes.
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply two layers of 202 Gorgeous Decay, curing each layer.
- Follow with a grip layer of Soft Gel. Cure and remove sticky residue with Nail Cleanse.
- Draw horns with Free Edge Gel using an Upper Arch Brush and cure.
- Color horns with 168 Gilded Reflection to highlight design. Cure.
- Apply Soft Gel dots where gems are required. Do not cure.
- Place gems onto the wet Soft Gel and cure.
- Apply a thin layer of Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply a final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.