You will need: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Free Edge Gel, Color Gel: 202 Gorgeous Decay, 1 French White, 201 Wilting Bouquet, #4 Delux Brush Flat, #17 Delux Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush, Dotting Tool, Large and small gems.
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply two layers of 202 Gorgeous Decay, curing each layer.
- Follow with a grip layer of Soft Gel. Cure and remove sticky residue with Nail Cleanse.
- Paint three flower petals with 1 French White using the Nail/Upper Arch Brush and cure.
- Place a small amount of 201 Wilting Bouquet inside the petals, using a #17 Nail Art Brush. Do not cure.
- Dip the Upper Arch Brush into Soft Gel and blend 201 Wilting Bouquet to the outer edge of each petal. Cure.
- Highlight the petal edges with 1 French White and cure.
- Apply Soft Gel onto petals where gems are required. Do not cure.
- Place big gems in the center of the flower and small gems on the petals. Cure.
- Apply a thin layer of Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply a final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.