Raised Rose Bud Dots
You will need: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Free Edge Gel, Color Gel: 199 Rose Bud, 200 Beauty of Perfection, 202 Gorgeous Decay, #4 Delux Brush Flat, #17 Delux Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush, Dotting Tool, Gems.
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply two layers of 200 Beauty of Perfection, curing each layer.
- Follow with a grip layer of Soft Gel. Cure and remove sticky residue with Nail Cleanse.
- Use 202 Gorgeous Decay to draw and fill in half a circle pattern on the cuticle area of the nail. Cure.
- Apply a big dot in the center of the curved line, using a Dotting Tool and Free Edge Gel to create a thick 3D effect. Cure.
- Repeat step 5, creating a smaller dot on the nail and cure.
- Apply 199 Rose Bud on the dots and cure.
- Place a gem on a droplet of Soft Gel and cure.
- Apply a thin layer of Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply a final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.