You will need: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Color Gel: 199 Rose Bud, 202 Gorgeous Decay, #4 Delux Brush Flat, #17 Delux Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush.
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply two layers of 199 Rose Bud, curing each layer.
- Follow with a grip layer of Soft Gel. Cure and remove sticky residue with Nail Cleanse.
- Create a mesh pattern as follows: Use the tip of the Upper Arch Brush and carefully draw fine lines down the nail using 202 Gorgeous Decay. Cure.
- Repeat step 4, drawing lines across the nail. Cure.
- Follow with lines from top right to bottom left, neatly cutting each little square in half. Cure.
- Fill the triangles (on the same side of each square) with 202 Gorgeous Decay and Art/Upper Arch Brush.
- Create the Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply a final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.