You will need: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Free Edge Gel, Color Gel: 199 Rose Bud, 1 French White, #4 Delux Brush Flat, #17 Delux Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush.
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply two layers of 199 Rose Bud, curing each layer.
- Follow with a grip layer of Soft Gel. Cure and remove sticky residue with Nail Cleanse.
- Use soft strokes with the tip of an Upper Arch Brush and 1 French White. Draw fine lines, patterns and tiny dots, curing after each section of the pattern.
- Apply the appropriate Strengthening Gel. Cure.
- Create the Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply a final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.