Balloons – Love Collection 2016
You will need: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Color Gels: 2008 Pink Veil,168 Gilded Reflection, 134 Aquacade, #4 Deluxe Brush Flat, #17 Deluxe Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush, Gold Glitter, Blue Glitter
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply two layers of 2008 Pink Veil, curing each layer.
- Paint balloons, strings and bows using #168 Gilded Reflection (gold) and #134 Aquacade (blue) using a #17 Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush. Cure.
- On a piece of aluminum foil mix gold glitter powder with Soft Gel to use for gold balloon. Repeat with blue glitter powder and Soft Gel to be used for the blue balloon. Apply the glitter paste to highlight the gold and blue balloons. Cure.
- Create the Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply a final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.