Ombre – Paint the Love 2016
You will need: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Color Gels: 1 French White, 2008 Pink Veil, 94 Royal Red, #4 Deluxe Brush Flat, #17 Deluxe Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush.
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply 2008 Pink Veil to ½ of the nail, apply 94 Royal Red to the remaining ½ of the nail. Do not cure.
- Use a #4 Deluxe Brush Flat or a soft sponge to blend the colour gels where they meet in the center of the nail. Blend the two colours until the desired ombre effect is achieved. Repeat to achieve the desired colour intensity.
- Apply a layer of Soft Gel and cure.
- Using 1 French White and a #17 Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush apply hand-painted design to the nail. While working on the design, flash cure for 10 seconds to keep lines crisp. Cure.
- Create the Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply a final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.