Gels & Tools Used:Base Gel, Hard Gel/Medium Gel, Colour Gels #127, Gloss Gel, #17 Deluxe Nail Art Brush, Grey Square Buffer, Orange Spear Buffer
1. On a well prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel, cure.
2. Apply Colour Gel #127 Victoria Falls to entire nail, cure and repeat.
3. Apply strengthening layer if required using Medium Gel or Hard Gel. Cure.
4. Wipe sticky residue with Nail Cleanse, refine nail surface and shape with Orange Spear. Clean away dust residue with Nail Cleanse.
5. Apply Gloss Gel, cure. Wipe away residue with Nail cleanse.
6. With Grey Buffer, buff away shine from surface of nail leaving a matte finish. Wipe off dust residue with Nail Cleanse.
7. With a #17 Deluxe Nail Art Brush and Gloss Gel paint desired design onto nail. Cure
7. Wipe final residue with Nail Cleanse.
Nail Art Designed by Michele Boruch