L’oeil de Caen
Gels & Tools Used: Base Gel, Hard Gel/Medium Gel, Colour Gels #66,#122,#123,#2093, Gloss Gel, #17 Deluxe Nail Art Brush, Dotting Tool
1. On a well prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel, cure.
2. Apply Colour Gel #122 Ashes of Roses to nail, cure and repeat.
3. Apply a thin layer of Base Gel. Do not Cure!
4. Use a Deluxe Nail Art Brush and make 3 vertical striped on the side of the nail-start with #66 Blanc then #123 Namib Desert and #66 Blanc again. Wipe you brush clean and pull the colours to create the peacock effect. Wiping your brush between each pull. Cure.
5. Apply a thin layer of Gloss Gel. Do not Cure.
6. Using a dotting tool, add dots in between your pulled spaces with #123 Namib Desert, apply a second dot to the center of that dot with #2093 Ivory Beige, and then a third dot with #66 Blanc. Allow gel to self-level and spread creating a ringed look. Cure.
7. Create Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure
9. Apply final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.
10. Wipe sticky residue off with Nail Cleanse.
Nail Art Designed by Sarah O’Brien