Of Fairies and Feathers
Gels & Tools Used: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Color Gels #192 Dreams are Forever, # 193 Truth of a Fairy Tale, Fine Gold Glitter Powder, Feathers, #4 Delux Brush Flat #17 Delux Nail Art Brush, Tweezers and Stork Scissors.
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply a layer of #192 Dreams are Forever to from the free edge to the center of the nail. Do not cure. Apply #193 Truth of a Fairy Tale from the cuticle region to the center of the nail. Where the two colors meet use a Deluxe Gel Brush #4 Flat to feather the two colors allowing them to blend. Cure. Repeat.
- Place the feather in the desired position using Bio Sculpture Tweezers. Trim the feather using Bio Sculpture Stork Scissors.
- Secure the feather with a thin layer of Soft Gel, working from the shaft of the feather outwards. Cure.
- Dip the tip of the #17 Delux Nail Art Brush in Soft Gel, then in Fine Gold Glitter. Apply dots to feather.
- Dip the tip of the #4 Delux Gel Brush in Soft Gel, then in Fine Gold Glitter. Sparingly apply Glitter to the center of the nail where the two colors meet working from the center outwards in a graded fashion.
- Create Upper the Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.
Nail Art Designed by Erica Nieuwenhuis