Fantasy Collection Animal Print
Gels & Tools Used: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Color Gels #190 Free Imagination, #191 Treasure Chest, #192 Dreams are Forever, #2017 Liquorice, #4 Delux Brush Flat #17 Delux Nail Art Brush, Silver transfer foil.
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Divide the nail in three sections and apply #190 Free Imagination, # 191 Treasure Chest and #192 Dreams are Forever. Before curing, use a #4 Delux Brush Flat to blend the transitions between the three colors. Cure. Repeat.
- Apply a thin layer of Soft Gel. Cure. Remove sticky residue with Nail Cleanse.
- Apply stripes of #2017 Liquorice with a #17 Nail Art Brush. Cure.
- Cut a piece of silver transfer foil roughly the size of the nail. Press the foil down onto the nail (shiny side facing up). Lift and press again until the desired effect is achieved. The transfer foil should only stick to the black lines.
- Create the Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.