Gels & Tools Used: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Color Gels: 194 Dream Catcher, 195 Flower Child, 196 Free Spirit, 197 Bohemian Beauty, 198 Catch the Wind, #4 Delux Brush Flat #17 Delux Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush, Dotting Tool.
- Apply a Bio Sculpture Base Gel Layer. Cure.
- Follow with a grip layer of Soft Gel. Do NOT cure.
- Draw alternating lines across the nail with Bio Sculpture Color Gels #194, #195, #196, #197 and #198 using the tip of the Nail Art/ Upper Arch Brush. Do NOT cure. Clean bristles after each color line.
- Use the tip of the Upper Arch Brush to lightly drag through the wet Gel lines in one direction. Cure. Clean bristles after each stroke.
- Place dots with of Bio Sculpture Color Gels #194, #195 and #198 using the Dotting Tool/Upper Arch Brush/Metal Pick. Cure.
- Create Upper the Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.