Gels & Tools Used: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Color Gels: #1 French White, #195 Flower Child, #4 Deluxe Brush Flat #17 Deluxe Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush, Gems, Jewelry and Striping Tape.
- Apply a Bio Sculpture Base Gel Layer. Cure.
- Apply 2 layers of #1 French White and cure each layer.
- Apply a layer of #195 Flower Child to the cuticle area. Do NOT cure.
- Use the #4 Flat Brush, or a soft sponge to blend the color gel down the nail. Cure.
- Repeat step 4 until the desired effect is achieved.
- Follow with a layer of Soft Gel. Do NOT cure.
- Place gems and jewellery in wet gel layer using the tip of the Metal Pick, dipped into Soft Gel. Cure.
- Remove sticky residue using Nail Cleanse.
- Place striping tape to form the peace sign in the centre of the jewelry design.
- Create Upper the Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.