You will need: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Color Gels: 199 Rose Bud, 202 Gorgeous Decay, #4 Delux Brush Flat, #17 Delux Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush, Glitter
On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply two layers of 199 Rose Bud, curing each layer.
- Follow with a grip layer of Soft Gel. Cure and clean with Nail Cleanse.
- Paint butterflies using #202 Gorgeous Decay and an Upper Arch Brush/Nail Art Brush. Cure.
- Highlight where necessary using the 199 Rose Bud and cure.
- Use Nail Cleanse to remove the sticky residue.
- Add a droplet of Soft Gel to the glitter and mix it into a paste.
- Apply the glitter paste onto the cuticle area of the nail. Do not cure.
- Carefully blend the glitter paste using the tip of the Gel Brush until the desired Ombre effect is achieved. Cure.
- Create the Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply a final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.