You will need: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Color Gel: 199 Rose Bud, 202 Gorgeous Decay, #4 Delux Brush Flat, #17 Delux Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush, #4 French (Angled) Brush, Stud Gems.
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply two layers of 199 Rose Bud, curing each layer.
- Follow with a grip layer of Soft Gel. Cure and remove sticky residue with Nail Cleanse.
- With 202 Gorgeous Decay draw the diamond pattern with an Upper Arch Brush and cure.
- Fill the bigger areas with 202 Gorgeous Decay and #4 French (Angled) Gel Brush. Cure.
- Position the stud gem on a wet drop of Soft Gel. Cure.
- Create the Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply a final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.