You will need: Base Gel, Soft Gel, Hard/Medium Gel, Gloss Gel, Free Edge Gel, Color Gel: 199 Rose Bud, 202 Gorgeous Decay, #4 Delux Brush Flat, #17 Delux Nail Art Brush/Upper Arch Brush, Dotting Tool, Gems.
- On a prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply two layers of 199 Rose Bud and cure.
- Follow with a grip layer of Soft Gel. Cure and remove sticky residue with Nail Cleanse.
- Draw fine lines with 202 Gorgeous Decay to create a lace pattern, using an Upper Arch Brush. Cure.
- Dot down Soft Gel where gems are required. Do not cure.
- Place gems on the Soft Gel and cure.
- Add detail with dots, applied with a Dotting Tool and 202 Gorgeous Decay. Cure.
- Create the Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply a final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.