Gels & Tools Used: Base Gel, Hard Gel/Medium Gel, Colour Gels #3, 17,2017,2057, Gloss Gel, Dotting Tool, #17 Deluxe Nail Art Brush
1. On a well prepared nail, apply a layer of Base Gel, cure.
2. Apply Colour Gel #17 Tropical Flame to nail, cure and repeat.
3. Apply Colour Gel #2057 Desert Sunrise over the whole nail to create a new layered colour and cure.
4. Using Colour Gel #2017 Liquorice and #17 Deluxe Nail Art Brush, draw one half of the butterfly and its wing detail. Cure.
5. Place white dots along the wing using Colour Gel #3 Snow White and dotting tool. Cure.
6. Create Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
7. Apply final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.
8. Wipe sticky residue off with Nail Cleanse.
Nail Art Designed by Meaghan Boruch