Can you imagine a more intriguing look than having lines and dots of varying shades splattered over your nails? A quick look internet search will yield many beautiful examples that can be used as inspiration for this fun technique. Try this look in multi-color splatter over nudes or greys, or apply a more subdued splatter over ombre nails.
Artistic Nail Splatter Inspiration:
How To: Artistic Nail Splatter with Bio Sculpture Gel products:
- On a prepared nail applied Base Gel. Cure.
- Apply #1 French White to the nail, cure. Repeat.
- On a pallette take small drops of color you will be using for your design.
- Dip your brush in Nail Cleanse, then pick up color gel, apply in desired pattern to nail. Repeat with all colors desired. Cure.
- Apply thin layer of sealer gel. Cure.
- Using a fine point dotting tool, pick up #3 Snow White and drag over nail to create splatter effect. Repeat with #2017 Liquorice. Repeat and add dots to achieve desired effect. Cure.
- Create the Upper Arch with Hard Gel or Medium Gel. Cure.
- Apply a final layer of Gloss Gel. Cure.
Nail Art contributed by Sarah O’Brien, Bio Sculpture Maritimes.