Welcome to BIO SCULPTURE
Please watch the video below for an intro to our training
What's in the box?
• BIOGEL Base Gel
• No. 19 Pillar Box Colour Gel
• BIOGEL Gloss Gel
• 5x Remover sachets
• No. 6 Round brush
• EVO 80Base & Build
• EVO Scarlett
• EVO Gloss Top Coat
• EVO Suede Matte Top Coat
• 5x Remover sachets
GET TO KNOW THE PRODUCTS:
• BIOGEL Base Gel - Bonding base layer for most nail types - LED cure for 30 seconds
• No. 19 Pillar Box Colour Gel- Applied in two layers, LED curing each layer for 30 seconds - Over 200 trendy colours available
• BIOGEL Gloss Gel- Applied and LED cured for 30 seconds before cleansing
• Remover sachets - Used to safely remove BIOGEL and EVO applications within 10 -15 minutes
• No. 6 Round brush- Round bristle brush used to apply BIOGEL and create nail art designs.
• EVO 80Base & Build- Suitable for most nail types- 30 second cure on flat layers. 60 second cure on arch layers and when applying Full Cover Tips
• EVO Scarlett- Applied in two layers, curing each layer for 30 seconds - Over 150 trendy colours available
• EVO Gloss Top Coat - Applied and LED cured for 30 seconds before cleansing
• EVO Suede Matte Top Coat - Applied and LED cured- A Non-wipe Top Coat with a beautiful, velvety finish
• Remover sachets - Used to safely remove BIOGEL and EVO applications within 10 -15 minutes.
APPLICATION STEP BY STEP
4-LAYER APPLICATION ON SHORT NAILS
A 4-layer overlay consists of a flat base application where no added strength or shape correction work needs to be done to the nail, followed by two layers or colour, finished with a top coat.
4-layer BIOGEL Overlay:
1. Start with nail plate preparation, ensuring to do a thorough cuticle prep. Cleanse the nail. 2. Apply a base layer using BIOGEL Base Gel, using overlapping strokes over the nail. LED cure for 30 seconds.
3. Apply two layers of Colour Gel, curing each layer for 30 seconds.
4. Finish with a layer of BIOGEL Gloss Gel.Cure for 30 seconds and cleanse.
4-layer EVO Overlay (with a matte finish):
1. Start with nail plate preparation, ensuring to do a thorough cuticle application. Cleanse the nail.
2. Apply a base layer using EVO 80Base & Build, using overlapping strokes over the nail. LED cure for 30 seconds
3. Cleanse and refine the base layer, before applying colour
4. Apply two layers of Colour Gel, curing each layer for 30 seconds
5. Finish with a layer of EVO Gloss Top Coat or EVO Suede Matte Top Coat Cure for 30 seconds and cleanse.
Please note that the training videos provided are for introductory purposes only. To receive full training and certification to use our professional products, please book a training session with us.
BIO SCULPTURE Courses are structured for both experienced and new nail technicians, who desire becoming a professional BIO SCULPTURE nail technician. Training courses offer each nail technician comprehensive training in natural nail care treatments as well as Spa product knowledge, BIOGEL and EVO product, application, nail extensions, full cover tips and product removal. Courses are available in English and French, taught in person and in our virtual classrooms.
Ready to get started with your Bio Sculpture Training? Contact us!
To have one of our team members contact you with more information about Bio Sculpture Training and Products, click the CONTACT US button, complete the webform and we will get you started!
Powered by AZEXO Shopify page builder